Thursday, September 16, 2010

MALE HAIR MICRO-TRANSPLANT

HAIR IMPLANTS, THE BOOM
MALE COSMETIC SURGERY
www.elpais.com - 80% of men who consult a surgeon seeking to reverse baldness, the natural results obtained, and the now affordable costs generated a strong increase in demand of this type of surgery. 50% of men age 50 have some degree of baldness. This can manifest itself in different forms: prominent entries, receding hair line above it (the front of the forehead) and loss of hair on the back, forming a “ring” in which the scalp is visible. “Hair loss is due to androgenetic (hereditary) causes in more than 90% of cases - though not all have the same sensitivity to this genetic inheritance. The other 10% of cases of hair loss has various causes: from extreme stress to hair burns or injury to the scalp,” said the specialist in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Dr. Roberto Martinez Rinaldi. What was once taboo, is now a widespread and accessible option that allows reversing a process which seems to be irreversible by other ways. Today, a middle class man can access this type of surgery. The implants are becoming more natural and it is now nearly impossible to detect who has opted for this method of surgery.

The specialist said “out of the search for a more youthful appearance, there is now a strong social pressure to those who suffer from baldness. This has a clear psychological impact on the person. In recent years the man was progressively losing their time to openly discuss their possible step under the knife for aesthetic. In fact, liposuction and facial surgery are becoming more common currency. Currently, 80% of male patients who go under the knife are subject to micro-transplant hair,” said the doctor. Nowadays the cost of capillary is lower and due to the refinement of surgical micro-follicular techniques, the demand has increased.


The ‘boom’ of the implant capillary to reverse baldness is mainly because in recent times man growing concern to improve their physical appearance and for that resort to cosmetic surgery, hair implants, makeup and shoes with heels, among many other things. All this emphasizes the attachment to the material covering of the spirit soul and so the conceited man goes away from the path of spiritual progress.


WHAT DO THE VEDIC TEACHINGS TELL US?
Being materially advanced means taking birth in an aristocratic family and possessing great wealth, an education and attractive personal beauty. All materialistic men are mad after possessing all these material opulences, and this is known as the advancement of material civilization. But the result is that by possessing all these material assets one becomes artificially puffed up, intoxicated by such temporary possessions. Consequently, such materially puffed up persons are incapable of uttering the holy name of the Lord by addressing Him feelingly, "O Govinda, O Krishna." It is said in the śāstras that by once uttering the holy name of the Lord, the sinner gets rid of a quantity of sins that he is unable to commit. Such is the power of uttering the holy name of the Lord. ... The principle of life should be to decrease the degree of material intoxication which leads one to be more and more illusioned about the aim of life. Grossly illusioned persons are quite unfit for entrance into the kingdom of God.


Śrīla A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupāda :
“The Śrīmad Bhāgavatam”
Purport in Canto 1 - Chapter 8 - Verse 26.

2 comments:

Kamiyan blaze said...

Thanks for sharing the blog it is very important and I believe all the peoples are receiving great information and very helpful to control the hair fall , the hair fall is the problem which is not sort out time than it will create problem so get the solution from here HOS(Hair Transplant Clinic Noida which satisfied the most of the patient at affordable price.

John Dudley said...

hair transplant in gurgaon, one of the leading clinics for hair transplantation in delhi. If you're looking for a reasonable Hair transplant costs in gurgaon, this is the perfect place to visit.